This one is dangerous. When you buy Bounty in the store you only get 2 bites...here you get more. Personally, I can just devour all of them myself - which I kind of did...
This recipe actually tastes EXACLY like the real deal and super easy to make. Perfect for snacks when you have people over or when you have a craving for sweet things.
- 50 g butter, melted
- 3 dl shredded coconut
- 2 dl powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- ½ dl cream
- 100-150 g chocolate (I used 70% and it was good, but I'm using milk chocolate next time)
- Add butter, shredded coconut, vanilla sugar and cream into a bowl and mix well. Put in the fridge for about 10 min.
- Take out the mix and roll them into wide and "little finger" long bites (as seen in the picture). Put them on a cutting board (or something else you can freeze) and put them in the freezer for about 30 min.
- Melt the chocolate in a waterbath/double boiler and dip the coconut bites in the chocolate, Use a spoon to help spread the chocolate evenly. Make sure you do this step quickly so that the coconut bites don't melt in the chocolate. Put back on the cutting board (or whatever you used to store them in before),
- Add a little shredded coconut on top of the chocolate bites and put them back in the fridge for about 10 minutes so the chocolate can set.