Since the little one came into the world, there has been non-stop visits from friends and family and thus, great opportunities for me to bake and cook new things - when I have the energy that is. Last Sunday, I made this mud cake, and it seriously disappeared in 5 minutes, it was so yummy! I already have a craving for it again...think I'm going to bake it again tomorrow so I can eat the entire thing myself, hehe. It's not the best picture, but I couldn't take my time to photograph the cake since I had guests waiting, that would just be rude.
- 100 g butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 dl flour
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 2 dl sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- about 2 dl fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ dl shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 175°.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the eggs and mix thoroughly, then add the butter and mix until combined.
- If you don't have a silicone form, butter your form before adding anything in so the cake comes out easily when ready.
- Drizzle the shredded coconut into the form and then add the mixture on top. Add in the blueberries evenly across the cake.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes and let cool in form.
Very simply made as you can see. This work with raseri, strawberries, blackberries etc etc, your imagination is the limit!